- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- John attempts to reassure listeners who have been unable to get the Sewer Zombies LP.
- (JP: 'This is from an LP by Attitude Adjustment which is called American Paranoia, something which doesn't exist of course, and the title I think need not concern us.')
- Attitude Adjustment: 'Fuck Chuck (LP-American Paranoia)' (Pusmort)
- Shop Assistants: 'Train From Kansas City (LP-Shop Assistants)' (Blue Guitar)
- Frightwig: 'Beverly (LP-Faster, Frightwig: Kill Kill!)' (Caroline)
- Kilgore Trout: 'Bank (12"-Stick It In The Bank Man)' (Hits $ Corruption)
- Shonen Knife: 'I Wanna Eat Chocolate Bars (LP-Pretty Little Baka Guy)' (Zero) John refers to playing a track the previous week by Shonen Knife, but it has currently been dated 2 weeks previously, so the overall dating is in doubt
- Real Macabre: 'Alice Is Dressed In Grey (12"-Alice Is Dressed In Grey)' (DaCapo)
- (JP: 'Hi, it's John Peel's Music From BFBS. I have to tell you that, due to inclement weather, I've not been able to get home since the last programme I did for you,  so it's not going to be the request-ridden programme that I'd promised. Nevertheless, I think you'll find parts of it at the very least to your liking.')
- Stump: 'Down On The Kitchen Table (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Hysteric Narcotics: 'Shop Around (LP-Batteries Not Included)' (Raffscallion)
- Half Man Half Biscuit: 'The Best Things In Life (LP-Back Again In The D.H.S.S.)' (Probe Plus)
- Big Flame: 'Baffled Island (The Hardrock Movement) (LP-Cubist Pop Maifesto)' (Constrictor / Ron Johnson)
- Clouds: 'Get Out Of My Dream (Compilation LP-"Take The Subway To Your Suburb")' (Subway Organization)
- Cocteau Twins: 'Blood Bitch (LP-Garlands)' (4AD)
- Creepers: 'Chocolate Box (LP-Miserable Sinners)' (In Tape)
- Smiths: 'Shoplifters Of The World Unite (7")' (Rough Trade)
- Big Flame: 'XPQWRTZ (LP-Cubist Pop Manifesto)' (Constrictor / Ron Johnson)
- Peel 050
- Many thanks to Dirk.
- ↑ This was undoubtedly due to the heavy snow that fell on 14th January.