- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads "February 87."
- Frightwig: 'Big Bang (LP-Faster, Frightwig: Kill! Kill!)' (Caroline)
- Half Man Half Biscuit: 'D'Ye Ken Ted Moult (LP-Back Again In The D.H.S.S.)' (Probe Plus)
- Shonen Knife: 'Kappa Extract (LP-Pretty Little Baka Guy)' (Zero)
- (JP: 'And here come Big Flame, "Let's Re-Write The American Constitution." That's after they've finished rewriting ours, of course.')
- Big Flame: 'Let's Re-Write The American Constitution (LP-Cubist Pop Manifesto)' (Constrictor / Ron Johnson)
- Deadly Hume: 'Passenger Blues (7")' (Phantom)
- Stump: 'Buffalo (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Rosehips: 'The Last Light (Compilation LP-"Take The Subway To Your Suburb")' (Subway Organization)
- Half Man Half Biscuit: 'Rod Hull Is Alive - Why? (LP-Back Again In The D.H.S.S.)' (Probe Plus)
- Polkacide: 'Chicken (LP-Polkacide)' (Subterranean)
- (JP: 'I've always wondered why it is that the Stitched-Back Foot Airman decided to call themselves that, because it really is, I think, the worst name that I've ever heard for a band. I mean, it's neither funny nor clever nor indeed particularly memorable, but that's what they're called anyway.')
- Stitched-Back Foot Airman: 'Wouldn't You Like To Know (7")' (Very Mouth)
- Soup Dragons: 'Head Gone Astray (7")' (Raw TV Products)
- (JP: 'Hello revellers, it's John Peel's Music On BFBS which is, as it is every week, about touching, about feeling, about smelling, about love and romance.')
- Slits: 'Love And Romance (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Age Of Chance: 'Kisspower (12")' (Fon)
- Worst: 'City Of Sin (12" EP-Expect The Worst)' (Mutha)
- Midnight Choir: 'Madtropeekay (LP-Worm Belly Grin)' (Native)
- Peel 051
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.