- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- A listener asks why John and Andy Kershaw were both credited on the Wedding Present's Tommy: they both featured the band in session (Kershaw first).
- Benny Profane: 'Rob A Bank (12")' (Ediesta)
- Siddeleys: 'Are You STILL Evil When You're Sleeping? (12"-Sunshine Thuggery)' (Sombrero)
- That Petrol Emotion: 'Every Little Bit (LP-End Of The Millenium Psychosis Blues)' (Virgin)
- feedtime: 'We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place (LP-Cooper-S)' (Megadisc)
- CUD: 'Slack Time (12")' (Nightshift)
- Plant Bach Ofnus: 'Awst (August) (7")' (Überschall Records)
- (JP: 'That's Plant Bach Ofnus, from Rhosneigr actually, on the island that I call Anglesey, although they call it something completely different...Mon is what they call it....my grandfather used to live there, you know...the flat that the members of the band live in, or two of them live in, is above the shop where I bought my first ice lollipop, in the early 1950s.')
- Wedding Present: 'Pourquoi Es Tu Devenue Si Raisonnable? (7")' (Reception)
- Members: 'The Sound Of The Suburbs (LP-At The Chelsea Nightclub)' (Virgin)
- Smiths: 'What Difference Does It Make? (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Half Man Half Biscuit: 'The Trumpton Riots (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Barry Adamson: 'The Man With The Golden Arm (12")' (Mute)
- Dinosaur Jr.: 'Freak Scene (7")' (Blast First)
- (JP: 'And what a splendid record that is!...The release version of that has a rude word in it, the same rude word twice...so if you buy it, you'll be able to hear it. Don't do anything silly now.')
- Peel 091
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.