- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'April '89'.
- "I've always, in the course of these programmes, wanted to give advice to people: as the father of four children, I feel that I'm probably the least equipped person on the face of the earth to give advice, because obviously I give lots of advice to my children. They just look at me in the kind of pitying way that children have, to say kind of, 'You stupid old berk!', and they occasionally call me things like that and pay no attention at all to what I suggest, and by and large of course, their decision turns out to be the right one."
- Breaking Circus: 'Eat Lead (12"-Smokers' Paradise)' (Homestead)
- John Moore And Expressway: 'Out Of My Mind (12")' (Polydor)
- Flowerpornoes: 'I Never Wanted To Fall In Love With Brix Smith (Compilation LP-Deutschland Strike-Back Compilation - Volume One)' (Strike Back)
- Dub Sex: 'Swerve (12")' (Cut Deep)
- James: 'Sandman (Hup-Springs) (LP-One Man Clapping)' (One Man)
- (JP: 'Further nudes, knees and knockabouts on BFBS with John Peel's Music, and a range of interesting records, including some good rowdy stuff, as always. We start with....')
- (JP: 'And Dalglish is eight, the sequence should have continued: I'm not quite sure why they left that out, I suppose it's, you know, Americans. My goodness.')
- Extreme Noise Terror: 'Carry On Screaming (LP-The North Atlantic Noise Attack)' (Manic Ears)
- Jesus And Mary Chain: 'Cut Dead (LP-Psychocandy)' (Blanco Y Negro)
- Full Fathom Five: 'Paingiver (LP-4 A.M.)' (Link)
- Inspiral Carpets: 'Keep The Circle Around (12"-Plane Crash)' (Playtime)
- Pixies: 'Manta Ray (12"-12")' (4AD)
- Wedding Present: 'Yikhav Kozak Za Dunai / Їхав Козак Эа Дунай (10"-Ukrainski Vistupi V Johna Peela / Українські Виступи В Івана Піла)' (Reception)
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: 'Watching Alice (LP-Tender Prey)' (Mute)
- Burst Appendix: 'Deathtrip (12"-Mars Unveiled)' (Human Wrechords)
- Peel 101
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.