- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'September 89.'
- The Only Ones track comes from an album recorded at the Electric Ballroom in Camden in 1980, not the Speakeasy in 1977 as the sleeve claims. Nevertheless, John regales us with his memories of the latter: "When I lived in London, I used to go there every single night...really, I'm ashamed to say, in the hope of picking up kind of a short-sighted au pair (that's the main reason that everybody went there, as a matter of fact). I'd always be the first person in and the last person out at night, and invariably on my own, I'm afraid."
- Only Ones: 'Trouble In The World (CD-Live)' (Mau Mau)
- Loop: 'Cinnamon Girl (Compilation LP-The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young)' (Caroline)
- Buy Off The Bar: 'Stretch Out (LP-Parboiled)' (Bi-Joopiter)
- Soul Asylum: 'Barstool Blues (Compilation LP-The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young)' (Caroline)
- F.S.K.: 'Girl (CD-Double Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Happy Mondays: 'W.F.L. (The Vince Clarke Mix) (7")' (Factory)
- Big Black: 'Stinking Drunk (LP-Atomizer)' (Blast First)
- Orchids: 'What Will We Do Next? (7")' (Sarah)
- Gaye Bykers On Acid: 'Everythang's Groovy (7")' (In Tape)
- Das Damen: 'Making Time (7"-Sad Mile)' (Sub Pop)
- New Order: 'Run 2 (7")' (Factory)
- Untamed Youth: 'Pabst Blue Ribbon (LP-Some Kinda Fun!!)' (Norton)
- SNFU: 'Time To Buy A Futon (LP-Better Than A Stick In The Eye)' (Cargo)
- Peel 115
- Many thanks to Dirk.