- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'October '89.'
- Ian McCulloch: 'White Hotel (LP-Candleland)' (WEA)
- Groove Farm: 'I Don't Blame You (LP-Plug (The Story Of Pop So Far))' (Raving Pop Blast!)
- Colorblind James Experience: 'Polka Girl (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Jactars: 'Deepest Respect (12"-Pull The Plug)' (Pink Moon)
- Prudes: 'Something Tells Me (12"-P.S. I'm Leaving)' (Imaginary) (JP: '...as in, something tells me these people have been listening to the Smiths.')
- Abs: 'Fear Is The Key (Compilation LP-Underground Rockers Volume 2)' (Link) 
- (JP: 'Pity about them, really. I always thought the Abs were going to be contenders until they decided to base all of their songs, or the bulk of them, on kind of lavatory humour of a type which would have our Tom, at the age of nine, raising his eyes to heaven, as I suspect.')
- (JP: 'Well, hello again boys and girls, it's your Uncle John with another John Peel's Music On BFBS. An opportunity for you to experience more of those hybrid moments, and hey! That's the title of the first record.')
- Lazy Cowgirls: 'Hybrid Moments (7")' (Sub Pop) 
- Tackhead: 'Airborn Ranger (LP-Friendly As A Hand Grenade)' (World)
- Barry Adamson: 'Diamonds (12"-The Taming Of The Shrewd)' (Mute) 
- Galaxie 500: 'Another Day (LP-On Fire)' (Rough Trade)
- Pop Negatif Wastad: 'Kerosene (12"-Pop Negatif Wastad)' (Central Slate) 
- (JP: 'Hello once again millions of boys and girls around the world, time for further beastliness on John Peel's Music From BFBS. To start the programme this week...')
- Peel 120
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.