- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'December 8th, 89.'
- A listener request for a track from a Butthole Surfers CD is declined when John finds out it would have cost him £27 to buy.
- anecdote about John's mother
- I, Ludicrous: 'Britishe Architect (LP-A Warning To The Curious)' (Rodney, Rodney!)
- Mudhoney: 'Get Into Yours (LP-Mudhoney)' (Sub Pop)
- Link Wray: 'Batman Theme (7")' (Swan)
- (JP: 'There are times, you know, when I think Link Wray should have just recorded Rumble and then disappeared without a trace.')
- Kitchens Of Distinction: 'Elephantine (12"-Elephantine E.P.)' (One Little Indian)
- Happy Mondays: 'Clap Your Hands (12"-Madchester Rave On E.P.)' (Factory)
- Hüsker Dü: 'Something I Learned Today (2xLP-Zen Arcade)' (SST)
- (JP: 'Am I the only person in the world who wishes that Bob Mould hadn't become yet another folk singer?')
- Joyce McKinney Experience: 'In The Air (7"-Boring Rock!)' (HeathRobinson)
- Slits: 'Instant Hit (12"-Double Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Jellyfish Kiss: 'Off The Floor! (LP-Plank)' (Demon)
- Mussolini Headkick: 'Jesus Collects (LP-Themes For Violent Retribution)' (World Domination Recordings / Antler-Subway)
- Doctor And The Crippens: 'Recoil (12"-Avant Gardening)' (Manic Ears)
- Nomeansno: 'Stocktaking (LP-Wrong)' (Cargo)
- Shuk Richard & His Louisiana Aces: 'Le Cote Farouche De La Vie (The Wild Side Of Life) (Compilation LP-Cajun Music - The Early 50s)' (Arhoolie) 
end of show
- Peel 125
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.