- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- The final track is confirmed to be from the 24th.
- (JP: 'I don't hate 'em, not as much as I hate U2 and Dire Straits, or did back in those days, but they were never particular favourites of mine.')
- Wedding Present: 'Brassneck (12")' (RCA)
- Would Be's: 'Great Expectations (7"-I'm Hardly Ever Wrong)' (Danceline)
- (JP: 'Well, I was just about to show producer Charles Foster something that he hadn't seen before, which was a letter from Anthony Powell who, as I'm sure you don't need to be told, is the author of Dance To The Music Of Time and a great deal besides, and one of Britain's premier literary figures, and of course, Charles hadn't heard of him. It's rather frustrating when you say, "I've got a postcard from Picasso," and he said, "Didn't he play Liver over Real Madrid in the fifties?", and that kind of stuff. Doesn't impress him at all.')
- Wedding Present: 'Box Elder  (12"-Brassneck)' (RCA)
- Galaxie 500: 'Blue Thunder (W/Sax) (12")' (Rough Trade) 
- (JP: 'Hello multitudes of fans, John Peel's Music On BFBS. This would be my advice to you, and to other disc jockeys as well.')
- Wedding Present: 'Don't Talk, Just Kiss (12"-Brassneck)' (RCA)
- Fatima Mansions: 'O.L.T.T.B. (Hail And Flames) (12"-Only Losers Take The Bus)' (Kitchenware)
- (JP: 'Can that be the first pop song to include the word "wattle" in its lyrics, as in the line, "Germans live in wattle huts", and can that be true?')
- My Bloody Valentine: 'I Don't Need You (LP-Ecstasy And Wine)' (Lazy)
- Daniel Johnston: 'Held The Hand (LP-1990)' (Shimmy Disc)
- Heresy: 'Consume/Face Up To It (LP-13 Rocking Anthems)' (In Your Face)
- Orchids: 'Something For The Longing (7")' (Sarah)
- (JP: 'Hello again, legions of fans, this is John Peel's Music from BFBS. The producer of the programme has just called me a fat ignorant pleb, which I think is a fine way of starting the evening.')
- (JP: 'Well, I think that establishes where we're coming from, as they say in the Americas.')
- Peel 134
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.