- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'July 90.'
- (JP: 'As a special treat, I'm gonna play you Hotel California. Bit of a pause for you all to go, "Wow! Far out!". Right, that's got that out of the way.')
- Jam On The Mutha: 'Hotel California (12")' (WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings)
- Rain: 'St. Martin's-In-The-Fields (LP-To The Citadel)' (Orangewood)
- My Jealous God: 'Everything About You (12")' (Rough Trade)
- Fugazi: 'Styrofoam (LP-Repeater)' (Dischord)
- Master Ace: 'I Got Ta (Dub Version) (12"-Me And The Biz)' (Cold Chillin')
- Shack: 'I Know You Well (12")' (Ghetto Recording Company)
- Cocteau Twins: 'In The Gold Dust Rush (LP-Head Over Heels)' (4AD)
- Dinosaur: 'The Leper (LP-Dinosaur)' (Homestead)
- Shut Up & Dance: 'Lamborghini (12")' (Shut Up And Dance)
- Peel 151
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.