- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'September 90.'
- Pre-recorded: John looks forward to his holiday in France, whilst acknowledging that by the time his listeners hear next week's show, he will already have returned
- Fugazi: 'Turnover (LP-Repeater)' (Dischord)
- Howlin' Wolf: 'Killing Floor (CD-Moanin' And Howlin')' (Chess)
- Moutouari Michel: 'Mon Ami Et Ma Femme (LP-Mon Ami Et Ma Femme)' (Production C. Guillaume)
- Prudes: 'Glad (12")' (Imaginary)
- Teenage Fanclub: 'Eternal Light (LP-A Catholic Education)' (Paperhouse)
- Thee Headcoats: 'A Town Named Squaresville (LP-The Kids Are All Square - This Is Hip!)' (Hangman)
- (JP: 'Yes, fun seekers, it's another edition of John Peel's Music On BFBS, and this week we start in Spain. Ha ha ha, Spain: castanets, heels clattering on hardwood floors, buckets of Sangria, the strum of guitars...')
- Slow Bongo Floyd: 'Open Up Your Heart (12")' (Buzz)
- Honey Smugglers: 'Blind (12"-Listen E.P.)' (Non Fiction)
- Napalm Death: 'Unfit Earth (LP-Harmony Corruption)' (Earache)
- October tour dates in Germany for above combo
- Galaxie 500: 'Fourth Of July (12")' (Rough Trade)
- (JP: 'We can press on now, I think, without any real problems because Kid Jensen has moved on. Actually, I have to say that of all the DJs on Earth, he's about the only one that I've ever really got on with terrifically well. Most of the others I should be perfectly happy to push into a mincer and then stamp on them: but Kid is a good bloke.')
- Peel 156
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.