- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'October 90.'
- Wedding Present: 'Corduroy (12"-3 Songs)' (RCA)
- Ride: 'Taste (12"-Fall)' (Creation)
- Die Kreuzen: 'Pink Flag  (7")' (Touch And Go)
- Carcass: 'Cadaveric Incubator Of Endoparasites (LP-Symphonies Of Sickness)' (Earache)
- (JP (following a request for a serviceman in the Gulf for a Beach Boys track): 'I must admit, I'm not a great fan of the Beach Boys, y'know, because it's one of those things. Whenever summer comes along, record producers and radio producers of about my age...they put on Beach Boys records because it makes them feel young, I think, and they can't think of anything else to do anyway, so I've always had it in for the Beach Boys for that reason. But this is a special occasion and I'm going to play 409, principally because when I lived in Dallas, I used to have a 409, briefly.')
- Beach Boys: '409 (LP-The Best Of The Beach Boys Vol. 3)' (Capitol)
- Cud: 'Robinson Crusoe (12" version) (12"-Robinson Crusoe E.P.)' (Imaginary)
- (JP: 'This thrilling music introduces another edition of John Peel's Music On BFBS, but before we get started, a word from our sponsor.')
- Harry Mathaba: 'Phata Phata No.2 (Compilation LP-Township)' (Trojan World) 
- Matter Babies: 'Harmo (LP-Skinny Dipping)' (Nightshift)
- Ride: 'Here And Now (12"-Fall)' (Creation)
- John states that the lead track from the above is currently in the charts: this was between the 23 September - 06 October
- STP: 'Walkin (7"-Smoke 'Em)' (Circuit)
- High Risk Group: 'Flag (7")' (Harriet)
- Galaxie 500: 'Melt Away (LP-This Is Our Music)' (Rough Trade)
- (JP: 'The doctor's told me I've got to melt away a bit as well.')
- Peel 158
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.