- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'mid April 91.'
- Husker Du: 'Flip Your Wig (LP-Flip Your Wig)' (SST)
- Sad Lovers And Giants: 'Clint (LP-Epic Garden Music)' (Midnight Music)
- Fall: 'That Man (LP-Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never))' (Rough Trade)
- M.C. Buzz B: 'Follow (CD-Words Escape Me!)' (Polydor/Comfort)
- Les Anglaises: 'Monotone (7")' (ARS)
- Bridewell Taxis: 'Give In (12")' (Stolen)
- Codeine: 'Cave-In (LP-Frigid Stars)' (Glitterhouse/Sub Pop)
- Manufacture: 'Running Man (CD-Voice Of World Control)' (Nettwerk/I.R.S.)
- I, Ludicrous: 'Duller Than... (LP-Light & Bitter)' (Rodney, Rodney!)
- (JP: 'Most of the tracks on the LP go on a bit, actually: I mean, they could do with being more succinct, but nevertheless, an LP that's got some amusing ideas on it.')
- M.C. Buzz B: 'Window Sill (CD-Words Escape Me!)' (Polydor/Comfort)
- Shonen Knife: 'Blue Oyster Cult (yellow vinyl 7"-Secret No 712)' (Rockville)
- Kingstonians: 'Sufferer (LP-Sufferer)' (Attack)
- Peel 182
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.