- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Tape inlay reads 'August '91.'
- cf. 02 August 1991 (BFBS)
- cf. 16 August 1991 (BFBS)
- Mudhoney: 'Pokin' Around (LP-Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge)' (Sub Pop)
- Gibson Bros: 'Old Devil  (7"- My Huckleberry Friend)' (Giant Claw)
- (JP: 'Well, I apologise for the appearance of the word 'buttocks' in the course of that song, here at BFBS we try to avoid that sort of thing, in fact people working at the station are not allowed to have them.')
- Peel mentions that his favourite American based magazine gave Smashing Pumpkins a bad review.
- (JP: 'And here's a new single from The Farm, probably be already in the charts by the time you hear this programme, but I might as play it to you anyway.') 
- Farm: 'Mind (7")' (Produce)
- Tacey Robbins: 'My L.A. (Compilation LP-Girls In The Garage Vol.6)' (Romulan)
- Sweetest Ache: 'Sickening (7")' (Sarah)
- Paris Angels: 'Perfume (12")' (Virgin)
- Jonestown: 'Recall (7"-You Can't Swim With Handcuffs On...)' (C/Z)
- Wedding Present: 'Fleshworld (12"-Lovenest)' (RCA)
- Ed Hall: 'Witless Tilt (7"-Deth)' (Trance Syndicate)
- Kernkraftwerk: 'Autobahn (Compilation CD-City Space)' (Ata Tak)
- Peel 189
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.