- Start of show: "And here's another thirty minutes of top tunes for all the family."
- Blood Sausage: 'What Law Am I Breaking Now? (7"-Touching You In Ways That Don't Feel Comfortable)' (Wiiija)
- Noel Ellis: 'Don't You Know'
- (JP: 'Go on, even if you think you don't like reggae, you must have liked that.')
- Therapy?: 'Accelerator (7"-Shortsharpshock EP)' (A&M)
- 22.214.171.124's: 'Edie Is A Sweet Candy (7")' (Rockville)
- Solid State: 'Quark (12")' (Peacefrog)
- (JP: 'One of the reasons that I'd like you to write to me actually is because when I started doing these programmes, I had a thousand postcards made up of Stowmarket, which is the small town where I live, I had to take the photographs myself, and they're principally of roadworks, but they're pretty darned interesting I think, and if you do write to the programme, you'll probably get one of these cards, and I know it's something you'll treasure for the rest of your life. There will be those of you of course who are slightly perplexed by the variety of tunes that occur in these little half hours we have together, but perhaps you'd like half an hour of cowboy music, I don't know, lots of bands that sound like Nirvana, but I like to mix things up a little bit. This is our Yank Sizzler of the week and it comes from Alabama, of all places.')
- Man Or Astro-Man?: 'Adios Johnny Bravo (7"-Possession By Remote Control)' (Homo Habilis)
- Fall: 'Kimble (CDS)' (Strange Fruit)
- (JP: 'Thanks very much for listening to this programme, I hope you'll join me again at the same time next week. Bye-bye.')
- Peel Out In The States V
- 1:56:05 (until 0:29:00)
- Many thanks to Pates Tapes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.