- William (?): "This is Peel Out In The States." (sound of dragster revving up)
- JP: "I just did that to attract your attention, really. Here's some cynical manipulative pop drivel for you."
- Three tracks are played from a compilation amassed to protest against the war in the former Yugoslavia.
- (JP: 'You know the sort of thing, don't you? White make-up, lots of red lipstick and bleached white hair, and of course it always works.')
- I.N.F.S: 'Emotive Lies (Compilation CD-The Dignity Of Human Being Is Vulnerable)' (AWA / Konkurrent)
- Agony Polish & Diamonds: 'Roof Over My Head (7")' (J.R. Productions)
- Overflow: 'Hello, It's Me (Compilation CD-The Dignity Of Human Being Is Vulnerable)' (AWA / Konkurrent)
- (JP: 'This is the Yank Sizzler for the week...and I can hear it being a pop sensation, but I'm never very good at guessing these things.')
- J Church: 'Good Judge Of Character (LP-Quetzalcoatl)' (Allied Recordings)
- Teste: 'The Wipe (12")' (Probe)
- (JP: 'While that was going on, I rushed out and had a chat on the phone with one of the members of Tsunami, that's the kind of rock and roll highway that I travel, because they were playing up in Norwich, which is about forty miles north of here, last night, and very good they were too. I thoroughly enjoyed them, their attitude as much as the music to be honest with you, because British bands by and large, and these are stupid generalisations I know, but they tend to be a bit dour and kind of neurotic, you know, whereas your bands when they come over here seem to be a great deal livelier really and feel as though the stage is their natural place and there isn't a great barrier between them and the audience.')
- KBO!: 'Ubijte Me (Kill Me) (Compilation CD-The Dignity Of Human Being Is Vulnerable)' (AWA / Konkurrent)
- Mav Cacharel et le groupe Kebo: 'Pour Toi (LP-Mav Cacharel)' (Kaluila)
- (JP: 'This has been Peel Out In The States, brought to you by Nana. Back in a week's time.')
- Peel Out In The States XI
- Many thanks to pates tapes
- Pates Tapes (audio stream - forthcoming)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.