- 1967 -?? -??
- A short, lo-fi extract from an undated Perfumed Garden with intact Peel links but the music, which includes Marc Bolan's single "Hippy Gumbo", edited out.
- There are letters from regular PG correspondents Tim Curtis and Tony Attwood, who has submitted a poem in response to Peel's "non-contest", which means that this extract could be from the latter part of Peel's 12-24 July stint, or from a show following his return from shore leave on 2 August.
- Marc Bolan: Hippy Gumbo (single) Decca
- Rolling Stones: Oh Carol (LP - The Rolling Stones) Decca (this evening's "essential nocturnal rave", says JP)
- Incredible String Band: Painting Box (LP - The 5000 Spirits or the Layers of the Onion) Elektra
- Letter from Tim Curtis about baby sparrow adopted by staff at Lewisham Town Hall
- Bob Dylan: On The Road Again (LP - Bringing It All Back Home) CBS
- Peel explains there are only 3 Dylan LPs on the ship so he can't play as much Dylan as the listeners want. Letter from Mick Farren, who says he's heard from Allen Ginsberg that Dylan is fully fit again.
- The Hollies: Stop Right There (LP - Evolution) Parlophone
- Letter from Tony Attwood, with poem, which Peel reads to backing of phased (by engineer Russ Tollerfield( version of Byrds' "Captain Soul" (LP - Fifth Dimension) CBS (fades)
- 1967.08.xx Radio London - John Peel - Perfumed Garden.mp3
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.