Radio 1 More Time was a a programme which reviewed the week's shows on BBC Radio One. It was broadcast between 1986 and 1988 on the station and presented by various presenters including Steve Wright, Dave Lee Travis, John Peel, Anne Nightingale, Mike Read and many others. At the end of the year, the programme did special reviews of Radio One shows during the year. The series were mainly produced by Louise Musgrave.
Links To Peel
Peel presented some of Radio 1 More Time programmes. The data below consists from the BBC Genome website, the dates of shows that Peel was known to present:
- 22 Jun 1986: John Peel picks the best of Radio 1 this week.
- 03 Aug 1986: Presented by John Peel
- 14 Sep 1986: Presented by John Peel
- 23 Nov 1986: John Peel brings you a selection of some of the highlights on Radio 1 this week.
- 28 Dec 1986: John Peel and Mike Read go in search of the Three Ws - the Weird, Whacky and Wonderful from the past year on Radio 1.
- 07 Jun 1987: John Peel brings you some of the highlights on Radio 1.