- Surf's Up!
- Peel narrates the biography of Dick Dale, known as the king of surf guitar and the origins of surf music.
- The intro has short music clips of surf music.
- All of the music were not played fully in the documentary.
- Most of the programme consisted of Dick Dale talking about the music, along with those who knew him, and people talking about the origin and development of surf music.
- Dick Dale: Ooh-Whee Marie
- Dick Dale: Misirlou Twist
- Dick Dale: Surf Beat
- Dick Dale: Let's Go Trippin'
- Dick Dale: Hava Nagila
- Bel-Airs: Mr. Moto
- Marketts: Balboa Blues
- Chantays: Pipeline
- Safaris: Wipe Out
- Annette Funicello: Beach Party
- Dick Dale: King Of The Surf Guitar
- Laika & The Cosmonauts: A Night In Tunisia
- Dick Dale: Misirlou
- Recordings at the British Library.
- Sound & Moving Image Catalogue (Find Format: H8869/3)