Handful of shows recorded around the 1980s on my Dads sound system in Wiltshire, FM reception permitting.
- "It's quite hurtful really..." - Brief clip of John that was taped onto the 1979/12/17 recording. Appears to be from 1972.
- Fragments of show with some session tracks, records and peel comments remaining. Middle section has been taped over with an older Peel Show, mixed with a Goons show. Some FM interference. But Peel's response to PiL and the session tracks make it a very worthwhile listen.
- Show complete - added Peel Devotees LP link to existing file.
- Unbranded C60. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. Last ~1hr of show. Sessions tracks mostly in tact. Some (unknown) tracks are missing from the original recording. Speed correction.
- 1980/01/08 - No sessions / All records
- Unbranded tape C60. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. 1 hr show. FM interference and drop out.
- LEDA C60. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. Intro (Part 1) + Part 2. Some FM interference. Complete show! Healing tape flips and FM interference with previous file [Ranking Full Stop, Click Click, Man On The Tube, Fiery Jack]
- TDK C90. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. Sessions tracks mostly in tact. Some (unknown) tracks are missing from the original recording?
- Compilation of the two existing files with some additional records and peel links added to make up a 1.20hrs file. Now includes start and end of show but still missing records, links and sessions tracks inbetween. Added meterial is marked ~
- Short segment added with more sessions tracks which were not on available show.
- 1981/12/29 - (Siouxsie And The Banshees), Misty, Sophisticated Boom Boom, Skodas, Angels 1-5, Jass Babies, Josef K sessions
- TDK C90. 1 side. Normal bias, no Dolby. Slight background FM hiss. Sessions tracks mostly in tact, FF run down heavily edited. Some (unknown) tracks are missing from the original recording. New part includes 2 sessions tracks that are only announced on current version. Trimmed Part 1 & Part 2 now bolted together to create (almost) full show but with some in-tape edits.
- TDK C90. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. Some background FM hiss. Includes Peel intro and outro, and news at end, but some (unknown) tracks are missing from the original recording. Recording levels vary throughout the show, now adjusted to try and make the show more uniform.
Ripped with AIWA F250 to Mac with Audio Hijack Pro AIFF. Editing with Fission and Audacity.
- TAPE 7 C90. 2 sides. Normal bias, no Dolby. Existing file complete.
- Existing file almost complete - short edit after Puerto Rican.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.